Agenda for Tuesday 5th September 2017
- 1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of the Last Meeting- Held on 4 July 2017 (previously circulated). To be signed as a correct record.
3. Declarations of Interest Members of the Town Council are requested to indicate at this stage in the proceedings any items on the agenda in which they intend to declare an interest. Members are also reminded that, in accordance with the Local Government Act 2000 and the Council’s Code of Conduct, they must declare the nature of any personal interest and, if the interest is prejudicial, withdraw from the meeting during the consideration of the item.
4. Communications by the Town Mayor
5 Town Manager’s Report – download the report by clicking here
6. Questions to the Police The Council meeting will constitute the Police and Communities Together (PACT) meeting and the police will be present to respond to questions.
7. Issues Raised by Members of the Public (non-police issues) Members of the public are invited to raise any issues of local concern.
8. Development Control – Plans List – The Council is asked if it has any comments on the list of planning applications provided by the Borough Council.
9. Minutes of Committee Meetings The Council is asked to approve the minutes of the following committee meetings (previously circulated):
Events Committee – Monday 17 July 2017
Strategy and Finance Committee – Monday 17 July 2017
Cemetery Committee – Not applicable
Community Centre Management Committee – Not applicable
Environment Committee – Not applicable
Planning Committee – Not applicable
10. Dates of forthcoming Committee Meetings: The Council is asked to approve the dates of the forthcoming meetings:
Events Committee – Monday 16 October 2017
Strategy and Finance Committee – Monday 16 October 2017
Cemetery Committee – Not Applicable
Community Centre Management Committee – Not Applicable
Environment Committee – Not Applicable
Planning Committee – Not Applicable
11. Delegates’ Reports – To receive any reports from delegates.
12. Accounts for Payment – August 2017 – The Town Manager will report.
14. Hill Road Cemetery – August 2017
a) Details of Burials
- b) Deeds of Grant of Exclusive Right of Burial
THE NEXT COUNCIL MEETING WILL BE HELD AT 7.00PM ON TUESDAY 3rd OCTOBER 2017 AT THE PENWORTHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE