Agenda for Tuesday 4th December 2018
- 1.Apologies for Absence
2.Minutes of the Last Meeting Held on 6 November 2018 (previously circulated). To be signed as a correct record.
3.Declarations of Interest – Members of the Town Council are requested to indicate at this stage in the proceedings any items on the agenda in which they intend to declare an interest. Members are also reminded that, in accordance with the Local Government Act 2000 and the Council’s Code of Conduct, they must declare the nature of any personal interest and, if the interest is prejudicial, withdraw from the meeting during the consideration of the item.
4.Communications by the Town Mayor
5. A pre-Christmas update on the Penwortham Foodbank. Anyone attending the meeting is asked if they could possibly bring along items for the foodbank. In particular plain biscuits, jam, tinned custard and peanut butter.
6. Town Manager’s Report Click here to download Report.
7.Questions to the Police The Council meeting will constitute the Police and Communities Together (PACT) meeting and the police will be present to respond to questions.
8.Issues Raised by Members of the Public (non-police issues) Members of the public are invited to raise any issues of local concern.
9.Development Control – Plans List The Council is asked if it has any comments on the list of planning applications provided by the Borough Council.
10 .Minutes of Committee Meetings – The Council is asked to approve the minutes of the following committee meetings previously circulated:
Planning Committee – Monday 26 November 2018
Cemetery Committee – Monday 26 November 2018
Community Centres Management Committee – Monday 26 November 2018
Strategy and Finance Committee – Monday 26 November 2018
11. Delegates’ Reports – To receive any reports from delegates.
12. Accounts for Payment – December 2018- The Town Manager will report.
13. Hill Road Cemetery – November 2018
a) Details of Burials
b) Deeds of Grant of Exclusive Right of Burial
14. Delegation of Urgent Decisions – The Council normally meet on the first Tuesday of each month with the exception of August; however, this would mean the January council meeting would be on the 1st January 2019 (New Year’s Day). It is recommended that the Council meet on Tuesday 8 January 2019.